Forum

Search

Adjusting sponsors
Team Zyte
Developer

Posted at:
22:02 28/6-2020 GMT

Hello everyone

As some of you may have noticed, we did a bit of a survey regarding the new sponsors feature.

First of all, thank you to everyone who participated.

We received a lot of useful feedback to focus on.

The key point was that most people agreed that the benefit from sponsors at this point is a bit too high. We have therefore decided to adjust the sponsorships.

Starting from July 28, the new adjusted sponsors will be in place.

Without mentioning all of the sponsors individually, I can reveal that we have reduced the overall amount of money that you can earn, changed the canteens/energy bars to 12 instead of 10, tweaked the duration/max sponsor count, etc.

All these things have been done to make the sponsor more balanced and to reduce the influence it has on the game economy.

So, on July 28 and onwards, please make sure that you read your proposals carefully again. They may be slightly different than what you are used to.

EXPECTED BUG: All sponsorships signed before the change will function as they are signed, but they will reveal the new "text" on the sponsor page. It is just a matter of the text.

Furthermore, we received a lot of good suggestions for new types of sponsors. That was the other main trend that we saw.

We already have other types planned, and those great suggestions were well-received as well. It is therefore on the to-do-list to add different types of sponsors to spice of the variety and the decision making process in which sponsors to sign. This does however need more programming, whereas I'm not yet ready to announce anything.

I hope you will appreciate the new adjustments.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
  OCM Developer Nick

Team Zyte
Developer

Posted at:
22:07 28/6-2020 GMT

Oh, and I forgot to add.

A new feature has been implemented as well: Starting on July 28 as well, you will only have a sponsorship proposal for 2 weeks. If you do not accept the proposal by those 2 weeks, it will expire and thus be lost. You will instead start to get a new one.

Best regards,
  OCM Developer Nick
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
22:08 28/6-2020 GMT

+1 Thanks to keep the users posted. This should stop the excesive advantage some teams have acquired. I realized some potential problems in the next 30 days, data still processing in my data base.

Message sent by T.Y.R.O.N A.I System. Do not reply.

--------

‘Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer’. Revelations 6: 1-2
Tashkent Browncoats

Posted at:
22:10 28/6-2020 GMT

Sounds good!
Yuri SuperTeam

Posted at:
22:23 28/6-2020 GMT

Thanks for this Nick.

Quick question:
  In 40 days from now I plan to hire a sponsor I have on the waiting list which initially should give me 2.5k per day. The text now says 1.5k per day. The question is, how much money will it give me? Will I still have the possibility to sign it, or will it dissappear in 15 days from now?

Thanks!

Enjoy responsibly,
  Yuri
English Sprinting Team
Official Supporter

Posted at:
22:25 28/6-2020 GMT

Good to hear that current sponsors will give the signed value until they expire!

Thank you for clarifying Nick :)

-------------------------------------------

I WILL get past Finz in the Most Post Ranking!
Skeel

Posted at:
22:28 28/6-2020 GMT

The sponsor offer that i had lined up will give the new text's conditions if im correct?

Just double checking before i decline since it would give me 20.000 $ every second week instead of 25.000 weekly.

Team Zyte
Developer

Posted at:
22:34 28/6-2020 GMT

The old text-condition is in place until July 28.

In my fix, I switched them around - it should be fixed now.

Thanks for noticing.

Best regards,
  OCM Developer Nick
English Sprinting Team
Official Supporter

Posted at:
22:35 28/6-2020 GMT

Just to confirm, it’s switched back :)

Yuri SuperTeam

Posted at:
22:38 28/6-2020 GMT

Nick not sure if you tryed to answer my question or not, but I still have the same question :)
  The sponsor that I have on the waiting list will still keep his offer in 40 days or not?

Enjoy responsibly,
  Yuri
Team Zyte
Developer

Posted at:
22:43 28/6-2020 GMT

In 30 days, the 2 week rule will kick in and delete it. So it stays there until July 28.

Best regards,
  OCM Developer Nick
English Sprinting Team
Official Supporter

Posted at:
22:50 28/6-2020 GMT

Sorry, just to triple check, (adjusting my training plans atm) I have a sponsor for 69 more days at £25k a week. Will that value stay the same for the 69 days remaining or reduce after 30 days?

Yuri SuperTeam

Posted at:
22:51 28/6-2020 GMT

Oh shame... So the 2 weeks rules starts now and not on day July 28... A shame... Could you change that? Hehe
  Since the changes should be applied on that day, the 2 weeks rules should also start on that day, but ok...

Enjoy responsibly,
  Yuri
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
22:59 28/6-2020 GMT

''In 30 days, the 2 week rule will kick in and delete it. So it stays there until July 28.

Best regards,
   OCM Developer Nick''

Yuri, If my understanding of human language is correct, your feature will be gone July 28.

--------

‘Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer’. Revelations 6: 1-2
Yuri SuperTeam

Posted at:
23:06 28/6-2020 GMT

Tried to convince Nick on a small change on proceedings T.Y.R.O.N but it's not bering easy...

Enjoy responsibly,
  Yuri
DeRodeLantaarn

Posted at:
23:06 28/6-2020 GMT

I have the same question as Michael.
  Will the current sponsors who have more days to go than 30 days also be reduced?
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
23:13 28/6-2020 GMT

Human behavior is complex and hard to process. The correct words could help you out, but of course is on basis number of percentage. You can still try it.

--------

USA Postal Services

Posted at:
23:19 28/6-2020 GMT

For the manager MW, ''EXPECTED BUG: All sponsorships signed before the change will function as they are signed, but they will reveal the new "text" on the sponsor page. It is just a matter of the text.''

It means any sponsor signed before July 28 will work in the same way it was intended when the manager signed it.

--------

DeRodeLantaarn

Posted at:
23:29 28/6-2020 GMT

I shouldn't read without glasses:)
  Totaly missed it.
Team Chili

Posted at:
03:50 29/6-2020 GMT

Thanks for making a change Nick.

Even if we don't all agree with some or all of the changes we must agree that we all are just trying to push the game into the same direction, more awesome!

Cheers Nick
Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
09:22 29/6-2020 GMT

On the bright side, I am very happy to see toned down the amount of money getting into the economy via sponsors. Thanks Nick.

On the other hand, I respectfully disagree with the need to add this 2-week expiration period on sponsor offers. May I ask what is the intention of this change, what problem tries to address? Because, as I see it, only thing it does is capping the number of dimensions on a strategic decision-making element from N to 2-3 maximum.

Let me explain better. You get sponsorship deals via a RNG roll. Before this change, you had one RNG reroll every 7 days, so if you had long deals there was depth to the decision whether to keep in store a sponsor or gamble for a better one. Now essentially you will only have 2-3 RNG rolls depending on how the expiration mechanism is implemented, and all sponsors offered more than 2 weeks before your current deal expires are essentially superfluous and could even be removed, so there's not much depth into choosing an sponsor - is more about getting lucky at the moment your other sponsors expire. I do no see the benefit of this towards rewarding engagement and good strategic decision making.

I accept the possibility that I haven't yet observed a problem caused by this that this windowing of the time frame for a decision solves, but as I currently see it is just "dumbing down" the game a bit, unnecessarily. Not a big deal, but I just wonder why.
nonnies

Posted at:
09:59 29/6-2020 GMT

Will new riders generated have lower prices again ?

DP trading could easily lead to 360k + a season...just a comment :)
Alpine

Posted at:
10:58 29/6-2020 GMT

I think the expiration problem was a key addition wronskian. If not, it was all about getting the best 90 days offers and then reject, reject, reject until you got it again.
Fighting

Posted at:
11:14 29/6-2020 GMT

Well, put in something fun to mix everything up and add more positivity to the game then...turn it down. I respectfully disagree with the changes done, Nick. I can see how the sponsors high amounts could unbalance the economy of the game, but what will happen to the managers that still have their money from the DP trading? I was lucky to receive 25/week 3 times in a row and was able to push every day to increase my team economy to 1.5 milions. But I cannot sill fight the tycoons that made 4 milions+ out of DP trading. How will this balanced? By giving me 12 canteens instead of 10 from now on and by being able to accept/reject the sponsor in 2 weeks?

I am sorry, Nick, but what you do is to enlarge the gap between rich teams and not so rich ones. I go back to one of my points in the trading thread - I have no weapons to fight.

Also, the rules state that the teams that are exploiting a glitch of the game will face a ban. I am not asking to ban anyone, don't get me wrong, but the DP trading money is still available in the game and you take away now a good source of money to somehow match it.

In a much brighter light, I am happy to see you around. It is a very good feeling to know you care for us and for the good of the game. I hope you and the fellow managers here can take my comment objectvily and we can discuss them in that way.
familytour

Posted at:
11:17 29/6-2020 GMT

Agree with Fighting and nonnies
Universal Soup

Posted at:
11:20 29/6-2020 GMT

Are we going to take your sponsor money too then, because not everyone had that chance to get 3x 25k per week ( for example me ) and had to make do with 8k, 14k, or less per week offers.

I agree with the changes, and also the vital change that you don't possibly have 90 days anymore in case when having the two best offers in place to find another best offer ready to be accepted when one of your current deals expire.
Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
11:22 29/6-2020 GMT

Nothing that couldn't be solved through sponsor balancing, this is, making shorter deals relatively better. This is similar to what it happens in real life too, eg. in job market: you exchange security (longer deals) for profitability (more money per day).

I understand the underlying idea, and it might be okay, but I just don't feel at ease at how much randomness plays a part into your main source of income. You hit a bad streak of irrelevant sponsors and you get 200k this season from sponsors, you hit a good streak and you get 600k (pre-tweak numbers). Even if you have a fantastic season with 250k season earnings you cannot offset that at all. At least before this change you had some control about trying to offset this with management.

Let's see how this plays out, as long as we are open to adjusting if that proves to be a problem, I'm fine with it.
Fighting

Posted at:
11:22 29/6-2020 GMT

"The key point was that most people agreed that the benefit from sponsors at this point is a bit too high. We have therefore decided to adjust the sponsorships." - Nick

How will this help you, BrokenChain now, since you received lower amounts?
Fighting

Posted at:
11:26 29/6-2020 GMT

And by the way, I am not agreeing with the changes for the points stated by Navarone. The fact that I had 25/week 3 times in a row is a total luck. One of my friends got 8k/week twice. We are in the same division. It is all based on RNG.

I made my money by puttting the work everyday in this game for 6 months, not by luck with my sponsors. It matters what you do with them. It is of course, more helpful to get a higher amount than a lower one.
Universal Soup

Posted at:
11:29 29/6-2020 GMT

well getting more money on 1 deal than others on all their deals combined gives you the other 25k per week extra to play with. Easy to make money if you get 300k extra right? :P

The changes help me in the long term to get a more balanced game, so i'm happy with them.
Fighting

Posted at:
11:40 29/6-2020 GMT

This is my point, BrokenChain. I could play in this game with less struggle than before, due to the RNG of the sponsors. Of course I am unhappy it is turned down now. How can I fight now the teams with 4 millions +?

I have invested all the money received from the sponsors and got out 1.5 milion. 4 million vs 1.5 million sounds better than 4 million vs 300k.

The bottom line is - there is no source of money that would help for sure in the long run.

Last edit by Fighting at 11:41 29/6-2020.

Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
11:43 29/6-2020 GMT

I agree Broken, but that's a problem with the deal offer balance. If anything, the deal acceptance period shortening just adds more randomness to the fact that some deals are broken. Is like having a broken car engine and trying to fix the brakes to compensate for it ... not the best approach.

On a separate note, nothing precludes the "rich" teams from getting the most favorable deals also, so it is quite pointless to worry about it. To address whatever has been done in the past there's nothing you can do in income adjustment to change that because the one who has more can use the same mechanisms that the one who has less to keep their position. The real life counterpart to address this topic would be taxes on your savings > not that I propose that as a "good" measure, but is what it is. I for one don't care much about rich teams honestly.
Team Oasis

Posted at:
11:49 29/6-2020 GMT

I'm very glad that the sponsor money will be reduced.

I'm also glad that the DP was raised to lessen the impact of DP-trading like it used to be there before.

Both changes are good changes for fair(er) play.
  - With DP-trading people could far exceed the income of regular racing and doing jobs, where i have pretty much all my income from (occassionally a talent transfer).
  - With the recently introduced high sponsor deals people could obtain equipment that I've also had to save up for, in some cases for more than 10 seasons to get it. It's good that such things to get an edge will take more of an effort in the future.

Looking forward to adjustments in the future, where for instance sponsor money could be linked to (side) performances or objectives from the sponsor. This could also help teams down below.

@David Popescu: Weren't you in favor of DP-trading the way it used to before? I found this reply from you, in which you seem to say you DP-traded yourself:

"Hopefully you guys are really happy that Nick raised the DP. Why can't you play your damn game alone and let the others play their own? ...Maybe some lousy idiots had fun with those 22 farmers...idiots"

Now you support Buciu's view on this, while he states that the DP-trading created unbalances in economy and that will not get settled. How much did you make out of this yourself?

Besides,be glad you got alot of free money to out-shine everyone in scouting. Normally you should have somewhat of a decent team for it to be able to do that.

Last edit by Team Oasis at 11:53 29/6-2020.

Fighting

Posted at:
11:57 29/6-2020 GMT

I agree Navarone with what you say.

The only thing that remains is a way to be able to receive a certain cash flow that would be equal for anyone or at least balanced. Like Monopoly, you get 200$ every time you do one game cycle.

I do not say we should receive this like in Monopoly, but at least we should receive a secure amount of money. If the sponsors remain RNG, why not increase the jobs and the merchandise amount?

At this moment in time we get for sure (my calculations might be of, excuse me if that is the case):

- 105k out of jobs per season
  - 25k out of the shop per season if you have level 4 unlocked

This gets you 130k per season. I do not find this any way near a decent amount when a good rider costs 500k +.

I am not counting the race results, as they are RNG as well.
Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
12:11 29/6-2020 GMT

My comments always go in the direction that is pure RNG what I'm against. If strategy, involvement and micromanagement allow you to maximize the odds to your favour, then I'm definitely for it.

Race engine is RNG + the fact that its workings is hidden, so no one really knows how to game it. But you can influence it with tactics and your training strategy, so I'm fine with it.

Jobs take riders space, and since it is capped to 22 and needs to be micromanaged intensively to get these 105k you mention (eg. I only get 90k), I still feel is fair.

If there was a mechanism to influence the RNG for sponsors, or for talents, I would also favour this, as long as it was not unfair. This is, if you prefer sprinters or cobblers over tters, I would be fine with you being able to tweak this, as long as the quality is not affected. Or if you prefer performance-boosting sponsors over economy-centered sponsors.

On my side I think the current high prices for top riders actually favor the democratization of access to the higher divisions. If a rider is sold for 1 million, is 1 less million that's in the pocket of someone, and there's almost no rider that can give this money back to his team. And as at least 10 teams prove in Div1. you don't really need any expensive riders to compete there, any 22-man roster with 5-6 tier 2-3 riders + oldie helpers will do. But I know that this point of view is often not shared, so I won't made any efforts to defend it, since it actually works against me to promote this strategy to a wider audience.
Fighting

Posted at:
12:19 29/6-2020 GMT

Yes, what I am trying to say is we need a more controlled income for the teams
   Jobs, shop, races are ok, you can control them.

But the rest is too RNG. Ok, sponsors got turned down, but this doesn't prevent team X from getting 50k a month, when team Y gets 5k a month. Team Y rejects this, while team X has a certain amount. This is unbalance. The fact that sponsors got turned down doesn't fix anything.

An idea would be sponsors per division. As real life - deceunik is attracted by a division 1 team having Alaphillippe in it, rather than division 3 having X in it. Fixed sponsors per division. And in this way we are forced to build teams and to grow in order to get highrr amounts of money. And I am saying this from division 3-4. This would work against me in the beggining, but I am willing to work my way up.

Last edit by Fighting at 12:21 29/6-2020.

Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
12:32 29/6-2020 GMT

That is something I would find interesting, but on the other hand I already see the storm of complains from people on lower divisions complaining that teams in higher divisions earn more money than them, so they find it impossible to bridge the gap :) But anything that proves to improve the game experience for the most people I guess is okay, as I mentioned several times the idea should be that you have a good time whether you are in Div.7 or Div.1, and this is how you gain traction as a game. There's no room for everyone in Div.1 anyway.

In the end I think the model from PCM (sponsorship goals tied to reasonable performance objetives and focus on participating on regional races, winning certain races, and participating in the big events) would work quite fine, but I admit is somewhat complex to implement. And, as a fair warning, complex things can be very broken and have it hidden in the complexity, so no one except for the ones exploiting it really notice it.
DeRodeLantaarn

Posted at:
12:46 29/6-2020 GMT

Yeah I complain against this idea.
  That doesn't match with equal changes for every team.
Australian Warlord

Posted at:
12:57 29/6-2020 GMT

The entire purpose of sponsors has to give poorer & smaller teams an opportunity to gain a source of revenue so they can build, and as such, those suggesting it should be geared in favour of Div 1 teams aren't understanding why it was established in the first place.

The only problem with sponsors as it's been is balance, for instance how a freebie for no cost management consideration was not only more valuable than say jobs (which has a small element of benefit-cost management to it), but even the primary game's function of race income.

Of course if it was tuned on non-financial benefits (with expanded jobs for money), it'd make for a more unique feature, but we're digressing. Let's see how the changes improve balance between the various game features. It will be an improvement.
  -----
  Edit: And all teams have the same opportunities with sponsors in the long run, so I'm not understanding why some are saying the feature isn't fair & equal for all teams.

Last edit by Australian Warlord at 13:01 29/6-2020.

Team Oasis

Posted at:
12:58 29/6-2020 GMT

There should be no sponsors per division, but a smarter variant.

You could opt for both a smaller base pay or none at all and let it rely from objectives that you sponsor sets.

You can think of finishing x amount of places higher at the ranking at the end of the division than at the start. Or climb a division. Or win x amount of races. The ''smart'' part is that the game has to recognize your position and give objectives that fit your division status.

All these objectives, of which some are easier to reach with a team thats clearly in buildup (thus improving), should give the same payment no matter if you are div 1 or div 5 team.

You can also add levels of sponsors, you start with level 1, with easier objectives with lower payouts and can advance to level 2 if you succeeded with all/some of your previous objectives.

And then it would also be great if there where multiple directions of sponsors, like cash sponsors, youth academy sponsors (gives objectives and payouts that help train youngsters) and performance sponsors (smaller ts increases, more rb gain etc)
LOW 105

Posted at:
13:02 29/6-2020 GMT

I am for these changes, but...

Comming back after many years of absense I was left with the dilemma keep anyone from my old team that was still capable of racing and make some money quick and build from then on, or get rid of everyone and start over. The sponsors introduction that I noticed is what tipped the scales and I decided to go for a fresh start selling everyone and randomly selecting a new team, since training was easier with guaranteed cash and my personal pleasure would be higher in the long run.

On the same day I got a good talent to train, everything changes and now I will need to sell him on the transfer market to get cash to train crappy riders.

Changes are good and some extra guaranteed cash was indeed needed, but the introduction of sponsors and now its significant reduction are game-changers. I don't know what kind of notice people had when sponsors were introduced, but, in my case, this reduction on such short notice is destroying me!

Anyway, I know in the long run this change is for the better, but I believe such major changes need a little more adaptation period.
Fighting

Posted at:
13:05 29/6-2020 GMT

I agree with Nooky and his suggestion.

Australian Warlord

Posted at:
13:06 29/6-2020 GMT

There's a one month period before this change occurs, and it was already announced around 4 weeks before today that changes were happening (& it was signalled it was going to occur even prior to that); that's a really long adaptation time.

Last edit by Australian Warlord at 13:07 29/6-2020.

familytour

Posted at:
13:25 29/6-2020 GMT

@Oasis
  I wanted to go trading,but it was cancelled.So I was sorry about that.I made nothing out of it.
  And now I liked the sponsors idea,as it gave me the scouting opportunity.
Schiavi di Don
Administrator

Posted at:
14:22 29/6-2020 GMT

I'll try to address the issues mentioned here, hope I don't miss any.

The reason we want to limit the period that you can keep a sponsor waiting is that the sponsor feature is meant to present difficult choices every week. Is a sponsor worth taking right now or will I miss out on a better fitting option if I don't have room for it? Without the limit this wasn't really a choice, the choice was more 'do I decline it because I don't have room right now or do I just keep it until I have room'. This actually increases RNG, because those who got the big sponsors were guaranteed to be able to accept them without any consequences. The 90 day long sponsors now really limit your options like intended.

As for the ones complaining that they won't have money available for scouting etc. now, that just isn't true. The sponsors still give plenty of money to be able to afford any path that you wish to follow.
  It even becomes a more dependable source of income because the balance between the different sponsors is better. We did not lower the amount given by smaller sponsors, only the amount given by the large ones.
  The amount of extra money available to anyone is still large enough to make a difference, but the big sponsors are no longer dis-proportionally big, which made the sponsors way too luck based and differences between lucky and unlucky managers way too big.

And finally concerning more result-based sponsors, that is something we are considering to add as well, but at the moment there wasn't a way to do it simply enough without putting more stress on the database. So that is something that may be in the works, but also might turn out to be too much of a risk to implement.

-----------------------------

OCM Awards Chairman/Admin

'When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.'
  Proverbs 29:2
NightmareChaos

Posted at:
14:43 29/6-2020 GMT

It is free money, and now you get less free money.

In general it stinks but its still free money. So suck it up
Team Oasis

Posted at:
15:58 29/6-2020 GMT

Maybe introduce a corrupt sponsor?

It pays good but there's a 20% chance you get caught and loose the income and receive an additional penalty.
V02maXXers

Posted at:
16:10 29/6-2020 GMT

Thanks for the update Nick and Don
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
18:19 29/6-2020 GMT

As Administrator Don Hamstre has stated, there is still room to do a decent scouting strategy for the teams that have benefitted from the Sponsorship program. Manager Finz is also right, complaining for receiving free money won't get back the previous status quo of the Sponsorship. And the most important, this changed was expected to do, so the game has better balance of income for everyone, due Sponsorship has proved to provide twice the income of a Top Division team from race results.

--------

Schiavi di Don
Administrator

Posted at:
06:46 30/6-2020 GMT

I would appreciate it if this thread was not used for silly jokes that confuse others. Therefore I deleted those. (And the response to them that doesn't make sense out of context)

-----------------------------

OCM Awards Chairman/Admin

'When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.'
  Proverbs 29:2

Last edit by Schiavi di Don at 06:47 30/6-2020.

PEKAC B

Posted at:
09:13 30/6-2020 GMT

It seems that sponosors already give the reduce amount although they keep the old text. I´ve just received 1.5k instead of 2.5k (which I have in the text). I have an "old" sponsor., something like 47 days remaining out of 90.

Not really complaining but wondering whether it is an expected feature or a bug? I´m honestly lost in the sequence of announcements and fixes which happend in the meantime.

Last edit by PEKAC B at 09:14 30/6-2020.

Australian Warlord

Posted at:
09:41 30/6-2020 GMT

Question: Do we have a list of which ones are being changed (& by how much)?
PEKAC B

Posted at:
09:48 30/6-2020 GMT

My change in the text was:

2.5k down to 1.5k
  7k down to 6k
  50k down to 40k (in the pipeline)
Matrix team

Posted at:
10:02 30/6-2020 GMT

I confirm What Honzas said.

Yann

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the moment : “Don't think you are, know you are."
Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
10:10 30/6-2020 GMT

I have a 2.5k per 90 days sponsor in store and its text hasn't changed (or I don't see it as changed now). Could have it been a transient thing?
Matrix team

Posted at:
10:15 30/6-2020 GMT

May not be clear so i'll precise : no changes in the text for me, but the amount seemed to have changed, for sure.

Yann

Navarone Cycling Team

Posted at:
10:24 30/6-2020 GMT

Thanks Yann, I'll follow up with my sponsor too and report back see if the same issue happens there.
PEKAC B

Posted at:
11:32 30/6-2020 GMT

Just to add, changes in the new text appeared yesterday but then it returned back to the original wording.
YCO

Posted at:
16:14 30/6-2020 GMT

It's not clear for me .... sponsor reduction are they effective now for the old sponsor sign before 28 june ?

Because i did not receive exact money for my old sponsor.

im fine if it same for all but i need to know

thx
Matrix team

Posted at:
23:02 30/6-2020 GMT

Just checked : 1.5n instead or 2.5k tonight.

Yann

Drapeau Noir

Posted at:
02:33 1/7-2020 GMT

@Matrix

Same here
CCFC
Administrator

Posted at:
15:07 1/7-2020 GMT

Same here too. Just noticed it by chance, and then found this thread...
Universal Soup

Posted at:
16:23 1/7-2020 GMT

my text still says 25k, but gives 20k

JHDZ Broadcasting Corporation

This sponsorship proposal gives your team 25.000 $ per week.

Duration: 90
  Max sponsors: 2

just had the week over, and only got 20k.
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
16:28 1/7-2020 GMT

I received 25k a few days ago... weird.

--------

YCO

Posted at:
17:55 1/7-2020 GMT

I confirm , sponsor text :

Farruco Touring Company
  This sponsorship proposal gives your team 2.500 $ per day.
  Duration: 90
  Max sponsors: 2
  Days left: 59 Red Dear Canadian Whiskey

This sponsorship proposal gives your team 2.000 $ per day.
  Duration: 35
  Max sponsors: 3
  Days left:25

Before 28 june i receive 4500$/Day
  in last 4 day i recieve 3250$/Day

miss 1250$/day

YCO

Kyp

Posted at:
19:19 1/7-2020 GMT

A question here,few minutes ago got my new sponsor offer which I will accept next week and it say 25000 per week,will I take 25k per week as it says or the text it's still not fixed and it will be reduced to 20k?because today I got the reduced value of 20k instead of 25k from my current sponsor
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
19:49 1/7-2020 GMT

According to Nick, before July 28 the signed sponsors should be working with the old value, but people is receiving the future values now.

--------

Team Zyte
Developer

Posted at:
22:25 1/7-2020 GMT

Hi everyone

There was a bug. I mixed up some of the new ones with the old ones, which means that for 3 of the sponsor types (25k per week, 2,5k and 2k per day) the numbers were the new ones. This has now been fixed.

The rest of them worked already and now these three do as well. Otherwise, please post here again.

Thanks for noticing.

Best regards,
  OCM Developer Nick

Last edit by Team Zyte at 22:25 1/7-2020.

Spin Doctors

Posted at:
22:41 1/7-2020 GMT

Thank you for sorting this Nick. That's a relief and means my training plans are back on track.
USA Postal Services

Posted at:
22:45 1/7-2020 GMT

From Developer's words, it's presumed that affected teams will not get the missing income?

--------

English Sprinting Team
Official Supporter

Posted at:
23:10 1/7-2020 GMT

Thank you Nick! Like Oli, trainings back on the menu!

Matrix team

Posted at:
10:59 2/7-2020 GMT

Glas to see it has been fixed !

As Lance said, the missing income won't be given back i supposed ? (no real issue, just to make things clearer ^^)

Yann

Time Indaiatuba

Posted at:
13:16 3/7-2020 GMT

From Nick's first post: "EXPECTED BUG: All sponsorships signed before the change will function as they are signed, but they will reveal the new "text" on the sponsor page. It is just a matter of the text."

I really hope this is the case. I'm about to sign a 25k per week 90 day sponsorship and I would hate for that to be changed after July 28th. The fact that after this announcement we had a bug where some sponsorships started paying out the new values has me worried.
Matrix team

Posted at:
15:10 3/7-2020 GMT

@Jime : If you see sponsors as i do, so just a big bonus, you'll just receive a smaller one, but still a bonus.

If you planned to buy equipment, just delay it, won't hurt that much.
  If you planned to buy a rider, pm the seller, quite sure it won't be an issue.

Yann